Here are some beginner tips to help you get the most out of your first pai gow poker experience. I don’t cover basic pai gow strategy in depth, but the beginnings of strategy know how are here, and if you decide you like playing pai gow poker, you can easily find detailed instructions for a basic strategy that will minimize the house edge.
- Pai gow is a great game, but not for everyone. Some people don’t have the right emotional makeup for it.
- Pai Gow poker is a slow game, and about 1 third of the time, your hand will result in a push with the dealer.
- If you love slots and craps and other games that get your adrenaline pumping, you might want to stay away from this game.
- On the other hand, if you enjoy the leisurely pace of roulette and keno, this might be right up your alley.
- Don’t buy into all the superstition you’ll see at a pai gow poker table.
- If you’re a decent poker player, you can probably set your hands without a lot of problems.
- Stanford Wong estimates that a skilled player only has a 0.3% advantage over a casual player, so don’t worry if you’re not a highly skilled pai gow poker player.
I know this is a brief article, and it barely skims the surface of what you need to know about pai gow poker, but it’s meant to be an introduction. Be sure to visit our other page about pai gow poker for more information about playing pai gow poker online.
Click here for more gambling advice.
Other Sites: Online Casino Gambling