Here’s a list of general craps tips and advice. This information is provided free for your enjoyment and entertainment.
- The three bets you must understand before you play craps in a casino are pass, come, and free odds.
- The only good bets at a craps table are the following: pass, don’t pass, come, don’t come, free odds, and placing the 6 and the 8.
- If you’re a beginner, it’s hard to go wrong with the the pass line and a come bet or two.
- The house advantage for pass and don’t pass bets is about 1.4%. If you take or lay odds, you can improve this number in your favor.
- Pick your winnings up unless you want to wager them.
- Take the classes offered at the casinos to learn how to play. These classes are invaluable.
- Don’t take the proposition bets the dealer offers.
- Don’t use a system.
- Craps is a negative expectation game, but it’s a lot of fun. Don’t believe anyone who tells you that they’re professional craps players, because they’re not. Over time all craps players lose money.
Click here for more gambling advice.